What Happened To Pablo Mari

Arsenal Defender Pablo Mari was discharged from the hospital on Sunday following surgery on Friday after being attacked by a man in a grocery store at a supermarket in Milan in the evening of Thursday.

Mari was one of six who were slain in a shopping center in the Italian city of Rome.
The 29-year-old, who is on a season-long loan with Monza and recovering, is after being released from the hospital on Sunday. Local reports reported that one of the six victims, believed to be an employee at the grocery store, was dead.

Milan’s Niguarda hospital announced that its trauma team completed surgery to rebuild two injured muscles located in Mari’s back. The surgeon, Alberto Chiara, revealed to Sky Italy that the abdominal muscles were repaired, and Mari is expected to return to work within two months.

Also, read What Happened To The Equalizer Show?

“I fear it’ll be three months before he can be back on the pitch as he can start training after two and put in a big effort as he makes progress,” Monza chief executive Andrea Galliani told Sky Italy. “In terms of sports, unfortunately, it will take more than two months before when he’s back on the field.

“I’ve understood from the doctor that if he hadn’t had strong muscles in his back, the knife probably would’ve gone in more deeply, and he would’ve died. Being an athlete certainly helped him in terms of having strong muscles that stopped the knife.”

Mari stated in the Gazzetta Dello Sport: “I was lucky because I saw a person die in front of me.”
In a subsequent Instagram posting: “After the hard moment we had yesterday, my family and I would like to say that we’re all okay regardless of the circumstances. And we would like to express our gratitude for all the messages of love and love we receive.

“In addition, we want to send our condolences and all our strength to the family and friends of the deceased person, and we sincerely wish that all injured people recover as soon as possible.”

Also, read How Did Leslie Jordan Die? Leslie Jordon Death Cause!

The Italian paper reported that Mari was walking with his son and wife, who were riding in the trolley – inside the store in Assago close to Milan when Mari felt pain in his back. He then saw the attacker, who was later identified as a 46-year-old male and detained by police and stabbed another with a knife in their throat. Sky Italy reports that investigators have eliminated terrorist acts.

Leave a Comment